t h e - s k y

Wednesday, August 9, 2017


so im wondering why the sky is a soft blue one day
and a vibrate blue another day
or a stormy grey randomly
like isn't the sky the same always
how come it changes
i understand the movement and fading of clouds
i know why we can't see the stars in the day
and that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west
i know these things
but idk why the sky can change so drastically in color
maybe i do know why but just don't remember
whatever it is
the blue sky is my friend
iloveit

8 comments

  1. Wow, that's such a good question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blue sky is my friend too <3
    But I also like grey skies at times, strange as that may be.
    Maybe not so strange, because this is coming from a girl who loves rain (and wants it to come back, like summer can be over now, thanks - I want to be able to wear pants and a sweatshirt. also rain would put out the fires that take away my blue sky anyway)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....I mean, I kinda like stormy days, but its rare for me to be like that. Legit, the sunshine is what gets me out of bed in the morning XD

      Delete
  3. Nothing beats a good ol' blue sky photo. <3 <3
    Beautiful poem. xx

    Sophy of SophysLighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh something tells me you love the blue sky ;)
      aww <3

      Delete

dude you make my day with comments *wipes tear dramatically* *gives you a hug*

© TWILIGHT TO DAWN. Design by FCD