my valentine

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

i had another dream
but this time i knew what was going to happen in the end
and couldn't wake myself up
it was rather painful to watch what i already knew was going to unfold
but i /  had /  to /
and then when i finally finished the dream
i woke up. at first, i laid there in a groggy state but then i sat up
raced down the hallway and sighed in relief. my little sister - she was alright
i planted a kiss on her forehead and climbed back in my bed
glad that it had only been a dream

bc this is love k 

4 comments

  1. hee hee hee *raises eye brows mysteriously* I thought this was going sommmeewhereee, but I guess not. XD
    This is sooo sweet tho! <3 Happy Valentines, Ju! Love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *rolls eyes at you* nopppppppppppeeeee
      haha thanks girl - and HA i love you to pluto and back so there ;)

      Delete
  2. Awe! This is soooooo cuuttee!!! <3

    Happy Valentines Day, Julia!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thanks Daminika! <33

      Happy Valentines Day to you too!!

      Delete

dude you make my day with comments *wipes tear dramatically* *gives you a hug*

© TWILIGHT TO DAWN. Design by FCD